1-Year of Hulu for $0.99/Month
Hulu is one again offering a popular Black Friday promotion. New and eligible returning subscribers can get a one year Hulu (With Ads) subscription for just $0.99 per month. To claim this offer, you need to log in to your account and click on ‘Get This Deal’ on the promotion page.
You will be charged 99¢ at the time of signup, which gives you unlimited access to the Hulu (With Ads) plan for 1 month. Thereafter you will be charged 99¢ month-to-month until the 1-year promotional period expires. At the end of the 1-year promotional period, your Hulu (With Ads) subscription will automatically renew and you’ll be charged the then-current regular monthly price for the plan (currently $7.99/month). You can cancel anytime online or by calling us.
If you are an active subscriber, or if you have canceled within the past 30 days, then you will need to logout and create a new account. You will also need to use a different credit card. Existing Hulu subscribers are not able to change their Hulu subscription to take advantage of the $0.99/month for a year pricing for our Hulu (With Ads) plan.
If your account is eligible, you can also add Disney+ (With Ads) Subscription for an additional $2 per month.
- Offer for Hulu (With Ads) plan only: $.99/month for 12 months, then auto-renews at $7.99/month or then-current regular monthly price.
- Ends 11:59 PM PST on 11/28/23.
- Cancel anytime, effective at the end of your billing period.
- No refunds or credits for partial months.
- New and eligible returning subscribers (who have not been Hulu subscribers in the past 1 month) only; Disney+ Basic (With Ads) and Disney Bundle subscribers are not eligible. =
Credit: Source link